Thursday, November 17, 2011

Boba Pack Review

I continue to be impressed with Boba products....and am excited to introduce you to the Boba Pack.  I was at first skeptical of this bag (was it really worth the $100 price tag?!?!?) but it has now become my go-to bag (and may even replace my purse so I can consolidate my "stuff".)  I love that it is made of the same soft fabric as the Boba Baby Carrier and easily attaches TO the carrier (or stroller or most other carriers) and so provides more storage space.  I personally think it is best used attached to a stroller or as a shoulder bag, especially when it is full.  However, it does attach to the carrier and P doesn't seem to mind it hanging there behind him (see picture below.) The pack isn't huge, but I can easily carry my Patemm Pad, two cloth diapers, a nursing cover and some extra kid clothes along with some personal items of my own (keys, wallet, water bottle, etc.)  The pack comes in 5 different colors to pack the Boba 3G.  I chose the  more generic "glacier" just so I could use it beyond Baby. :)  

I labeled some pictures below to show you a bit more....I know the writing is small, so click on the images to enlarge.  





I was given this pack by Boba to review.  However, as always, the opinions and view points in this review (and everywhere) are purely and honestly my own! Additionally, some of these links are affiliates.  See my disclosure here.

Boba - Baby Carrier and Baby Wrap

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the picture with the pack on. I want a Boba and I keep looking at them, price wise we can't right now. But I looked at the pack to and thought this is just to much for the carrier, but on you this looks totally doable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another chance. And awesome pack.

    ReplyDelete