*No words necessary, just a spectacular view from our life!*
And a little shameless request...
If you didn't know this, I applied to be an Ambassador for Stonewear Designs which makes clothes for active women. They are looking for 6 active and inspiring women who also make their community (in "real" life and online) a priority. Ambassadors will be given $1500 worth of clothing and tons of exposure as they help inspire others and show off Stonewear Designs.
In case you missed it, I wrote a review of some of their clothing here: http://www.talesofamountainmama.com/2012/05/gear-review-stonewear-designs-giveaway.html
![]() |
| Hiking in my Stonewear Designs Liberty Pants |
The application is done, but for the next few days they want to hear from friends, family and readers showing support online as they narrow down their winners. They want to know that people are listening to what I have to say. They had over 65 applications from some amazing women, so the competition is tough and your vote/support/comments could really help me rise somewhere near the top.
If you have Facebook and/or Twitter, would you mind putting in a short good word for me? It could even be "I vote for Amelia Mayer of Tales of a Mountain Mama!" or "Amelia is a great inspiration to me" or something similar.
You can find their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/StonewearDesigns?ref=ts
And follow them on twitter here: https://twitter.com/#!/Stonewear (feel free to tag me with @mtnmamatales)
If you DON'T have either facebook or twitter, you could also leave a comment on this blog post: http://www.livestonewear.com/2012/05/03/stonewear-designs-grassroots-ambassador-application/
Thank you so very much. I appreciate any way you can help! Believe me, I will be thrilled when this is all over - oh the pressure! :) And it is NEVER comfortable asking people to give a good recommendation, especially when you don't know the outcome! :)
Have a great weekend and Happy Adventuring!



Love the double rainbows! I hope you get to be an Ambassador for Stonewear Designs. Seems like a perfect match for you and your blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Tiffany!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pic! Of course, you would be a great ambassador!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Melissa!!
DeleteJust left a little love on their FB page....good luck!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Jen!
Delete